Monday, March 12, 2007

"Once upon a time

I was falling in love
now I'm only falling apart”


Rolling Stones sing "You can't always get what you want" and here I am to cry in despair as I recently found out how painfully true it is.
It’s been a long time, longer than you think that you haunt my dreams and reality just by being around me…and it’s killing me ( no, not softly). I couldn’t stand it any more, couldn’t hide it any longer so I revealed my deepest thoughts and I feel better. Better for you, better for me. I just have to go on and I know I will, cause I need and I want to. In the end, I know that I wont ever remember what happened.
Nothing changes after all. That’s life.



7 comments:

matzalina said...

filenada.... ena tha sou pw..

ta kalytera den exoun erthei akoma, opos oute ke ta xeirotera..

"pame gia alla" elege o Mponatsos...thymase?:)

Νίνα said...

Το λατρευω αυτο το κομμάτι...

Παμε γι'αλλα αλλα πολλες φορές δεν είναι εύκολο...

Μετά την βροχή πάντως είναι γεγονός ότι βγαίνουν τα πιο όμορφα ουράνια τόξα κι οι πιο λαμπεροί ήλιοι =)

snikolas said...

Τι έπαθες βρε; Άσε τους πεσιμισμούς και χαμογέλα. Σου πάει περισσότερο. :)

jojo said...

όταν είσαι αποφασισμένος να κοιτάξεις μπροστά,
όσο οδυνηρό κιαν είναι τη στιγμή που το αποφασίζεις,
έρχεται η στιγμή που σε δικαιώνει...

bluesmartoula said...

As I always say, dear, "There are some things in life that you just can't have. Then, again, you might be lucky and discover it was not them you wanted".....
Keep walking...
Filakia

Provato said...

διαφωνώ. EVERYTHING CHANGES after all. θα το δεις.


μπεεεε (και μην σε στεναχωρεί τίποτα... όλα θα πάνε τέλεια! μακάρι να είναι πάντα γεμάτη η ζωή σου με αισθήματα...)


Μπεεεεε μπεεε μπεεε

Alex A. said...

Κι επειδή βλέπω πολύ αγγλικό τελευταία, θα πω κι εγώ το δικό μου: "Be careful what you wish for, 'cause you might get it"... in other words "κάθε εμπόδιο για καλό". Γράφε τώρα, γράφε πολύ!